Tips for Measuring Blinds
- If you want your blind to fit inside the window recess please measure the full width and height of the recess
- Measure in 3 places for both the width and the drop, use the smallest measurements
- Use a metal tape measure, cloth tapes can stretch and give you inaccurate measurements
- Don’t make any deductions, we will do that for you
- For roller blinds, because the fabric is narrower than the full bracket-to-bracket width, measure at the top of the recess for the best fit
For further guidance on measuring blinds check out this YouTube playlist from Louvolite.
At Weston blinds we have over 30 year experience of fitting blinds however we offer some great discounts if you wish to fit your blinds yourself.
All blinds that we fit will comply with the recent child safety regulations and all blinds we supply will have the safety device attached.
Below are links to guides which will open in a separate window which can be printed or downloaded and used to help you fit your blinds.
Contact Weston Blinds for…
- Guaranteed fast and friendly service.
- A range of great discounts.
- Free advice from experienced blind manufacturers and fitters.
- A free, no obligation quote.